Telling your son not to “be such a girl” lets his sister who overhears the conversation know that being a girl is not a good thing and she should be sorry and ashamed of herself.
It also reminds your son that being a boy is better than being a girl and therefore he is better than any girl he will ever meet.
In russian if you cry you get called a cabbage. Vote to change “dont be such a girl to “dont be such a cabbage” say I.
- emma watson: gets casted as the female lead in one of history's biggest movie franchises
- emma watson: spends the next decade slaying as hermione granger
- emma watson: manages to flim 8 movies as a teenager AND get amazing grades
- emma watson: gets accepted to Brown, an IVY LEAGUE UNIVERSITY
- emma watson: overcomes the struggle of leaving home to go to college overseas
- emma watson: completes her degree despite always having to deal with the fact that she's a huge celebrity among regular college students
- emma watson: delivers an empowering, wonderfully thoughtful, honest speech about gender equality
- emma watson: is intelligent, down-to-earth, kind and sweet
- emma watson: is also ridiculously hot
- emma watson: is perfect human
- crusty men living in their parents basements: shit
- crusty men living in their parents basements: i feel so threatened rn
- crusty men living in their parents basements: let's leak her nudes